The socialization of desire
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Intelligence Individual Desire Universal Education American Social Science Psychic Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Readings suggested by the author
- Robert C. Bannister.Sociology and Scientism: The American Quest for Objectivity, 1880–1940. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1987.Google Scholar
- Roscoe Hinkle.Founding Theory of American Sociology, 1881–1915. Boston: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1980.Google Scholar
- Dorothy Ross.The Origins of American Social Science. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Lester Frank Ward.Dynamic Sociology, 2 vols. New York: Johnson Reprint, 1968; reprint of 1883 edition with introduction by David W. Noble.Google Scholar
- Lester Frank Ward.Glimpses of the Cosmos, 6 vols. New York: Putnam, 1913–18.Google Scholar
- Lester Frank Ward.The Psychic Factors of Civilization, 2nd ed. Boston: Ginn, 1906.Google Scholar
- R. Jackson Wilson.In Quest of Community: Social Philosophy in the United States, 1860–1920. New York: Wiley, 1968.Google Scholar
© Transaction Publishers 1995