KeywordsRacial Preference Unwanted Result General Mental Ability Mental Test Score Ideological Bias
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Readings suggested by the author
- Jan H. Blits and Linda S. Gottfredson. “Equality or Lasting Inequality?”Society, 27 (3) March/April 1990.Google Scholar
- Robert A. Gordon.The Battle to Establish a Sociology of Intelligence: A Case Study in the Sociology of Politicized Disciplines. Baltimore, Md.: The Johns Hopkins University, Department of Sociology, 1993.Google Scholar
- Linda S. Gottfredson. “Dilemmas in Developing Diversity Programs.” InDiversity in the Workplace: Human Resources Initiatives, Susan Jackson (ed.). New York: The Guilford Press, 1992.Google Scholar
- Linda S. Gottfredson and James C. Sharf (eds.). “Fairness in Employment Testing.”Journal of Vocational Behavior, 33, December 1988.Google Scholar
- Richard J. Herrnstein. “A True Tale from the Annals of Orthodoxy.” Preface toIQ in the Meritocracy. Boston, Mass.: Little, Brown and Company, 1973.Google Scholar
- Daniel Seligman.A Question of Intelligence. New York: Birch Lane Press, 1992.Google Scholar
© Springer 1993