Protecting patients against psychiatric intervention
KeywordsAdvance Directive Psychiatric Intervention Criminal Offence Mental Patient Protection Order
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Menninger, K. Reading Notes. Bull Menninger Clin 1989;53: 350–1.Google Scholar
- Satel S. For Addicts, Force is the Best Medicine.Wall Street Journal, 1998 January 7:6.Google Scholar
- Stewart, P. Faretta v. California, 422 US 806 (1975), p. 834.Google Scholar
- Szasz T. Insanity: The Idea and its Consequences. New York: Wiley, 1987.Google Scholar
- Szasz T. Liberation by Oppression: A Comparative Study of Slavery and Psychiatry. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaotion, 2002.Google Scholar
- Szasz T. Pharmacracy: Medicine and Politics in America. Westport, CT: Praeger/Greenwood, 2001.Google Scholar
- Thurber J. The Unicorn in the Garden . In: Fables for Our Time. New York: Harper & Row, 1968.Google Scholar
© Springer 2004