Secession, autonomy and modernity
Symposium: Secession and Nationalism at the Millennium
- 212 Downloads
KeywordsCharismatic Leader Ethnic Enclave Economic Sanction Nationalist Party Guerrilla Warfare
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggested further readings
- Milica Zarkovic Bookman.The Economics of Secession. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1993.Google Scholar
- Lee C. Buchheit.Secession: The Legitimacy of Self-Determination. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1978.Google Scholar
- Hurst Hannum. “The Specter of Secession”.Foreign Affairs, 77 (March/April 1998):13–18.Google Scholar
- Donald Horowitz. “Irredentas and Secessions: Adjacent Phenomena, Neglected Connections”, pp. 9–22 in Naomi Chazan, ed.,Irredentism and International Politics. Boulder: Lynne Rienner, 1991.Google Scholar
- Maury Klein.Days of Defiance. Sumter, Secession, and the Coming of the Civil War. New York: Knopf, 1997.Google Scholar
- Percy B. Lehning.Theories of Secession. New York: Routledge, 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer 1998