The voices of Doria Shafik: Feminist consciousness in Egypt, 1940–1960
- 155 Downloads
KeywordsFeminist Movement Human Freedom Feminist Issue Sociological Imagination Muslim Brotherhood
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abd al-Qadir, Muhammad Z. 1975 Nahnu al-Nur.Al-Ahram, 22 September.Google Scholar
- Ahmed, Leila 1982 Feminism and Feminist Movements in the Middle East. InWomen and Islam, ed. Azizah al-Hibri. Oxford: Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- Dilthey, Wilhelm 1961Pattern and Meaning in History: Thoughts on History and Society. New York: Harper and Row.Google Scholar
- Falk, Candace 1984Love, Anarchy, and Emma Goldman. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston.Google Scholar
- Lacouture, Jean, and Lacouture, Simonne 1958Egypt in Transition. New York: Criterion.Google Scholar
- Mills, C. Wright 1961The Sociological Imagination. New York: Grove Press.Google Scholar
- Vatikiotis, P.J. 1969The Modern History of Egypt. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson.Google Scholar
© Feminist Issues 1986