Accelerator physics of colliders
Reviews, Tables and Plots Experimental Methods and Colliders
- 71 Downloads
KeywordsSynchrotron Radiation Amplitude Function Radiation Rate Design Trajectory Bunch Length
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. Sands,The Physics of Electron Storage Rings-An Introduction, SLAC Publication SLAC 121, UC-28 (ACC), 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.D.A. Edwards and M.J. Syphers,An Introduction to the Physics of High Energy Accelerators, John Wiley & Sons, 1993. This is an elementary textbook on accelerator physics. The next two references are more advanced, and are cited here for readers who may wish to pursue beam physics in greater depth.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Wu Chao,Physics of Collective Beam Instabilities in High Energy Accelerators, John Wiley & Sons, 1993.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Reiser,Theory and Design of Charged Particle Beams, John Wiley & Sons, 1994.Google Scholar
- 7.Handbook of Accelerator Physics and Engineering, ed. A.W. Chao and M. Tigner, World Scientific Publishing Co. (Singapore, 1999).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2000