KeywordsConvex Polyhedron Prime Integer Alexander Polynomial Seifert Surface Load Balance Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Burde, G./Zieschang, H.:Knots, de Gruyter (1985).Google Scholar
- Eisenbud, D./Neumann, W.:Three-dimensional link theory and invariants of plane curve singularities, Annals of Mathematical Studies110, Princeton University Press (1985).Google Scholar
- Ewing, B./Millet, K.C.:A load balanced algorithm for the calculation of the polynomial knot and link invariants (in: The mathematical heritage of C.F. Gauss; Collect. Pap. Mem. C.F. Gauss), 225–266 (1991).Google Scholar
- Jones, V.F.R./Przytycki, J.H.:Lissajous knots and billiard knots, to appear in Banach Center Publications.Google Scholar
- Kauffman, L.H.:On knots, Annals of Mathematical Studies115, Princeton University Press (1987).Google Scholar
- Lamm, C.:Lissajous-Knoten, Diplom thesis, Bonn (1996).Google Scholar
- Murasugi, K./Przytycki, J.H.:An index of a graph with applications to knot theory, Memoirs of the American Math. Soc.106 (1993).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1997