Spectroscopic control of the properties of organic substances and materials by the property-absorption coefficient correlations
We suggest the determination of some physicochemical properties of organic substances by the spectra of absorption in the UV and visible regions. Correlation equations are obtained which give the optimal correlation between the absorption coefficients at the analytical wavelengths or the integral intensity and the physicochemical properties.
Key wordselectron absorption spectroscopy individual hydrocarbons high-molecular-weight multicomponent mixture absorption coefficient analytical wavelength integral intensity physicochemical properties correlation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. Dolomatov, Physicochemical Foundations of New Methods for Investigating Complex Multicomponent Systems. The Prospects for Practical Application [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Dolomatov and G. R. Mukaeva, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,56, No. 4, 570–547 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Yu. Dolomatov and G. R. Mukaeva, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 9, 43–46 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Yu. Dolomatov and G. R. Mukaeva, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 5, pt. 1; No. 6, pt. 2, 22–26 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Tatevskii, Theory of Physicochemical Properties of Molecules and Substances [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar