Solidus and solvus isotherms for quaternary Al-Li-Cu-Mg alloys
- 93 Downloads
KeywordsMetallurgical Transaction Laser Welding Single Phase Region Solution Heat Treatment Temperature Solvi
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. K. Hardy and J. M. Silcock:J. Inst. Metals, 1955–56, vol. 84, pp. 423–28.Google Scholar
- 2.L. F. Mondolfo:Aluminum Alloys: Structure and Properties, Butterworth’s, 1976, pp. 495–97.Google Scholar
- 3.The Statistician, by Quant Systems, Charleston, SC, 1981.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Mandel:The Statistical Analysis of Experimental Data, Interscience Publishers, 1964, p. 164.Google Scholar
- 5.A. J. McAlister:Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 1982, vol. 3, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.B. DuBost, J. M. Lange, and F. Degreve:Aluminum-Lithium Alloys III, Inst. of Metals, 1986, pp. 355–59.Google Scholar
- 7.E. E. Cherkashin, P. I. Kripyakevich, and G. I. Oleksiv:Kristallografiya, 1963, vol. 8, pp. 846–51. $Google Scholar
© The Metallurgical Society of AIME 1988