Generalized computable numerations and nontrivial rogers semilattices
- 33 Downloads
We outline the general approach to the notion of a computable numeration in the frames of which computable numerations, of families of arithmetic sets are studied.
KeywordsRecursive Function Existential Quantifier Computable Numberings Algorithm Theory Recursive Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Yu. L. Ershov,Numeration Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Ershov,Decidability Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Mal'tsev,Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.S. C. Kleene,Introduction to Metamathematics, Princeton, N. J. (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kolmogorov and V. A. Uspenskii, “Defining an Algorithm,”Usp. Mat. Nauk, 13, No. 4 (82), 2–28 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Uspenskii, “Systems of denumerable sets and their numerations,”Dok. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 105, No. 6, 1155–1158 (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Uspenskii,Lectures on Computable Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 11.I. A. Lavrov, “Computable numberings,” inProc. 5th Int. Congr. Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, Part 1, Reidel, Dordrecht (1977), pp. 195–206.Google Scholar
- 14.S. S. Goncharov, “The problem of the number of non-autoequivalent constructivizations,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 251, No. 2, 271–274 (1980).Google Scholar
- 15.A. I. Maltsev, “Toward a theory of computable families of objects,”Algebra Logika, 3, No. 4, 5–31 (1964).Google Scholar
- 17.Yu. L. Ershov,Definability and Computability [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1996).Google Scholar
- 18.A. B. Khutoretskii, “On the cardinality of the upper semilattice of computable numerations,”Algebra Logika, 10, No. 5, 561–569 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997