Preliminary inquiry into the causes of anomaly increase of air temperature by an impending earthquake
In this paper, the causes of the occurrence of the temperature increase by an impending earthquake of low altitude atmosphere and on the ground surface have been preliminarily expounded through several simulative control experiments. Air polarized by the anomalous atmospheric static electric field is regarded as the primary factor to create air temperature increase to a large degree and over a large area in the sunlight. In addition, another cause is considered as the temperature increase effect of “polluted” air.
Key wordsimpending earthquake anomaly atmospheric electric field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cai, Y. E., Yin, Y. Q. and Wang, R., 1987. Inquiry into wriggling of fault prior to earthquakes and anomaly of the ground-temperature.Acta Seismologica Sinica,9, 165–176 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Cress, G. O., Brady, B. T. and Rowell, G. A., 1987. Sources of electromagnetic rediation from fracture of rock samples in the laboratory.Geophys. Res. Lett.,14, 331–334.Google Scholar
- Geng, N. G., Cui, C. Y. and Deng, M. D., 1992. Remote-sense observation in the rock crack test and start of remote-sense rock mechanics.Acta Seismologica Sinica,14, Supplement: 645–652 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Gornae, V. E., Saleman, A. G., Tronen, A. A. and Shelen, B. V., 1988. Thermal infrare radiation from the Earth — the sign of earthquake activities.Publication of Academy of Sciences of USSR,301, 67–69 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Hao, J. G., 1988. Anomaly of air static electric field near ground surface and earthquake.Acta Seismologica Sinica,10, 206–211 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Hu. Y., Chen, X. R. and Wu, S. S., 1984.Physical Chemistry (later volume), 164–239. Higher Education Publishing House, Beijing (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Qiang, Z. J., Kong, L. C., Dian, C. G. and Xu, X. D., 1992. Release gases from the earth, anomaly of thermal infrared wave and earthquake activeties.Science Bulletin,37, 2259–2262 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Xu, X. D., Qiang, Z. J. and Dian C. G., 1991. Anomaly of thermal infrared wave in an environment of non-increasing temperature and its mechanism inquiry.Science Bulletin,36, 841–844 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yang, X. X., Chen, Y. J., Yi, Z. G., Lü, Y. J. and Zhao, J. M., 1992. Geothermal anomaly of Datong-Yanggao earthquake and a preliminary to its mechanism.Northwest Seismological Journal,14, 1, 22–28 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhong, H. Q., 1984.Rudiment About Method of Infrared Spectrums, 8–14. Chemical Industry Publishing House (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Горный, В. И., Сальман, А. Г., Тронин, А. А., Щилин, Б. В. and Уходяш, Е. Е., 1988. Инфракрасное иэлучение эемлн-индикатор сейсмической АКТИВНОСТИ.ДАНСССР,Т301, 67 - 69.Google Scholar
- Кравцов, А. И. , Хрндман, А. Н. , 1974. Лонеккн, Лреэвестнников Землетрясенийна Лрегкеетннее Лелненах 153 - 165. Наука Москва.Google Scholar