Alloy partitioning in Ti-24Al-11 Nb by analytical electron microscopy
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsBragg Condition Thickness Determination Stack Fault Probability Solution Treatment Time Extinction Distance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M.J. Blackburn and M.P. Smith: Air Force Technical Report, AFWA L-TR-80-4175, 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.A.K. Gogia, T.K. Nandy, D. Banerjee, and Y.R. Mahajan:Proc. of the 6th World Conf. on Titanium, Cannes, France, June 6–9, 1988, in press.Google Scholar
- 3.A.K. Gogia, T. K. Nandy, and D. Banerjee: Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Hyderabad, India, unpublished research, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.D.B. Williams,Practical Analytical Electron Microscopy in Materials Science, Philips Electronics Instruments, Mahwah, NJ, 1984, pp. 55–90.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Cliff, and G.W. Lorimer:J. Microscopy, 1975, vol. 103, p. 203.Google Scholar
- 6.V.D. Scott, and G. Love:Mater. Sci. & Tech., 1987, vol. 3, pp. 600–08.Google Scholar
© The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society and ASM International 1989