Lenman on externalism and amoralism: An interplanetary exploration
- 132 Downloads
KeywordsMoral Belief Propositional Content Moral Motivation Moral Proposition Conceptual Possibility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gert, J. 2004.Brute Rationality. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Mele, A. 2003.Motivation and Agency. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Blackburn, S. 1995. “The Flight to Reality.” In R. Hursthouse, G. Lawrence, and W. Quinn, eds.Virtues and Reasons: Philippa Foot and Moral Theory. Oxford: Clarendon.Google Scholar
- Frankena, W. 1958. “Obligation and Motivation in Recent Moral Philosophy.” In A. Melden, ed.Essays in Moral Philosophy. Seattle: University of Washington Press.Google Scholar
- Mackie, J. 1977.Ethics: Inventing Right and Wrong. Harmondsworth: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Peacocke, C. 1985.Thoughts: An Essay on Content. Oxford: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Smith, M. 1994.The Moral Problem. Cambridge: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Wiggins, D. 1991. “Moral Cognitivism, Moral Relativism and Motivating Moral Beliefs.”Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 91: 61–85.Google Scholar
- Wittgenstein, L. 1953.Philosophical Investigations. New York: Macmillan.Google Scholar
© Philosophia 2005