Singularly perturbed normal operators
We present a generalization of the definition of singularly perturbed operators to the case of normal operators. To do this, we use the idea of normal extensions of a prenormal operator and prove the relation for resolvents of normal extensions similar to the M. Krein relation for resolvents of self-adjoint extensions. In addition, we establish a one-to-one correspondence between the set of singular perturbations of rank one and the set of singularly perturbed (of rank one) operators.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. E. Dudkin, “Singularly perturbed normal operators,” in:Spectral and Evolution Problems, Sum. Lectures and Papers Crimea Full Math. School-Symp. (CFMS-III), Vol. 3, Sevastopol (1995), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Berezanskii,Expansion in Eigenfunctions of Self-Adjoint Operators [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965); English translation: American Mathematical Society, Providence, Rhode Island (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Berezanskii,Self-Adjoint Operators in Spaces of Functions of Infinite Number of Variables [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Gorbachuk and M. L. Gorbachuk,Boundary-Value Problems for Differential-Operator Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Koshmanenko,Singular Bilinear Forms in the Theory of Perturbations of Self-Adjoint Operators [in Russian] Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Koshmanenko, “Singular operators and forms in the scale of Hilbert spaces,” in:Methods of Functional Analysis in Problems of Mathematical Physics, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1992), pp. 73–87.Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Koshmanenko,Dense Subspace in A-scale of Hilbert Spaces, Preprint No. 835, Univ. Wrozlaw, Wrozlaw (1993).Google Scholar
- 10.M. E. Dudkin,Commutative Properties of Singularly Perturbed Operators [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 12.M. E. Dudkin,Hermitian Invariant Restrictions of Self-Adjoint Operators [in Ukrainian], Preprint 94.41, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1994).Google Scholar