An attractor of a semiflow generated by a system of phase-field equations without the uniqueness of a solution
We prove the existence of a global compact attractor for a multivalued semiflow generated by a system of phase-field equations with conditions on nonlinearity that do not guarantee the uniqueness of a solution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Kalantarov, “On the minimal global attractor of a system of phase-field equations,”Zap. Nauch. Sem. LOMI,188 (22), 70–96 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Mel'nik,Multivalued Dynamics of Nonlinear Infinite-Dimensional Systems [in Russian], Preprint No. 92-14, Institute of Cybernetics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Kapustyan and V. S. Mel'nik, “Attractors of multivalued semidynamic systems and their approximations,”Dopov. NAN Ukr., No. 10, 25–39 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.D. N. Cheban and D. S. Fakikh,Global Attractors of Dispersed Dynamic Systems [in Russian], Sigma, Kishinev (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva,Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar