On zero-dimensional subschemes of a complete intersections
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Ideal Complete Intersection Regular Sequence Hilbert Function Hyperplane Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BGM]Bigatti, A.M., Geramita, A.V., Migliore, J.C.: Geometric consequences of extremal behaviour in a Theorem of Macaulay (Preprint)Google Scholar
- [C]Castelnuovo, G.: Ricerche di geometria sulle curve algebriche. Zanichelli, Bologna (1937)Google Scholar
- [D]Davis, E.D.: Complements to a paper of Dubreil. (Preprint)Google Scholar
- [Gr]Green, M.: Restrictions of linear series to hyperplanes, and some results of Macaulay and Gotzmann. SLN 1389, Algebraic Curves and Projective Geometry. Proceedings Trento. Berlin Heidelberg New York: Springer-Verlag 1988Google Scholar
- [HTV]Herzog, J., Trung, N.V., Valla, G.: On hyperplane sections of reduced irreducible varieties of low codimension. J. Math. Kyoto Univ. (to appear)Google Scholar
- [Sa]Sally, J.: Numbers of generators of ideals in local rings. Lect. Notes in Pure and Appl. Math. 35, Marcel Dekker (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1995