The category of modules with good filtrations over a quasi-hereditary algebra has almost split sequences
- 441 Downloads
KeywordsExact Sequence Direct Summand Characteristic Module Full Subcategory Composition Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AR] Auslander, M. Reiten, I.: Applications of contravariantly finite subcategories. Adv. Math. (to appear)Google Scholar
- [CPS2] Cline, E., Parshall, B., Scott, L.: Duality in highest weight categories. (to appear)Google Scholar
- [DR3] Dlab, V., Ringel, C.M.: Filtrations of right ideals related to projectivity of left ideals. In: Malliavin, M.-P. (ed.) Séminaire d'Algèbre. (Lect. Notes Math., vol. 1404, pp. 95–107, Berlin Heidelberg New York: Springer 1989Google Scholar
- [PS] Parshall, B., Scott, L.: Derived categories, quasi-hereditary algebras and algebraic groups. Proceedings of the Ottawa-Moosonee Workshop in Algebra. Carleton Univ. Notes3 (1988)Google Scholar
- [S] Scott, L.L.: Simulating algebraic geometry with algebra I: Derived categories and Morita theory, Proc. Symp. Pure Math.47.1, 271–282 (1987)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991