Collisionless spin dynamics of superfluid3He−B and coherently precessing inhomogenious spin distributions
- 8 Downloads
There is found the solution of equations for spin dynamics of superfluid He−B in collisionless regime near the critical temperature corresponding to the coherently precessing motion of inhomogenious distribution of magnetization.
KeywordsDomain Wall Spin Dynamic Spin Current Liquid 3tie Collisionless Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- A.S. Borovik-Romanov, Yu.M. Bun’kov, V.V. Dmitriev, et al. ZhETF88 (1985) 2025; A.S. Borovik-Romanov, Yu.M. Bun’kov, V.V. Dmitriev, et al. ZhETF96 (1989) 1100.Google Scholar
- I.A. Fomin, ZhETF88 (1985) 2039; I.A. Fomin. In “Helium 3” ed. by W.P. Halperin and L.P. Pitaevskii. Els. Sci. Publ. 1990, Chapter 9, p. 609.Google Scholar
- V.P. Silin. ZhETF33 (1956) 1227.Google Scholar
- Yu.G. Makhlin, V.P. Mineev. ZhETF, to be published (1996).Google Scholar
- W.F. Brinkman, H. Smith. Phys Lett.53 A (1975) 43.Google Scholar
© Institute of Physics, Acad. Sci. CR 1996