Schrödinger operators with highly singular oscillating potentials
- 33 Downloads
On the other hand, also conditions are derived which imply thatp V (t, x, y)≡∞ for allt, x, y. The aim is to see to which extent quick oscillations can lead to annihilations of the singularities ofV. For this purpose, we analyse the above example in great detail. Note that forl≥2 the potential is so singular that none of the usual perturbation techniques applies.
KeywordsPotential Versus Compatibility Condition Boundedness Condition Schr6dinger Operator Kato Class
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Albeverio, Ph. Blanchard, Zh. Mat:Feynman-Kac semigroups in terms of signed smooth measures. BiBoS-Preprint Nr. 424. Bielefeld 1990Google Scholar
- M. B. Baetman, K. Chadan:Scattering theory with highly singular oscillating potentials. Ann. Inst. H. PoincaréA 24, 1–16 (1976)Google Scholar
- P. Baras, J.A. Goldstein:Remarks on the inverse square potential, in quantum mechanics. In “Differential Equations” (ed. by I. Knowles, R.T. Lewis). Elsevier Science Publishers B.V. (North Holland) 1984Google Scholar
- Ph. Blanchard, Zh. Ma:Semigroups of Schrödinger operators with potentials givenby Radon measures. To appear in “Stochastic Processes—Physics and Geometry” (ed. by S. Albeverio et al.). World Scient. SingaporeGoogle Scholar
- Ph. Blanchard, Zh. Ma:Smooth measures and Schrödinger semigroups. BiBoS-Preprint Nr. 295. Bielefeld 1987Google Scholar
- Ph. Blanchard, Zh. Ma:New Results on the Schrödinger semigroups with potentials given by signed smooth measures. In Lecture Notes Math.1444, 213–243. Springer 1990Google Scholar
- A. Boukricha:The Schrödinger equation with an isolated singularity. In “Infinite dimensional analysis and stochastic processes” (ed. by Ph. Blanchard, S. Albeverio). Bielefeld 1983Google Scholar
- H. Kalf, U.-W. Schmincke, J. Walter, R. Wüst:On the spectral theory of Schrödinger and Dirac operators with strongly singular potentials. In Lecture Notes Math.448, 182–226. Springer 1975Google Scholar
- K.-Th. Sturm:Störung von Hunt-Prozessen durch signierte additive Funktionale. Thesis, Erlangen 1989Google Scholar
- K.-Th. Sturm:Schrödinger Semigroups on Manifolds. Preprint, Erlangen 1991Google Scholar