Spectrophotometric studies of transcurium element halides and oxyhalides in the solid state
- 30 Downloads
The present state of a microscale spectrophotometric technique is described. The unique advantages of applying both spectrophotometric and X-ray powder diffraction methods on the sample, in order to identify and characterize newly synthesized compounds, are also discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. D. BAYBARZ, J. B. KNAUER, P. B. ORR, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report No. ORNL-4672, 1973.Google Scholar
- 2.J. P. YOUNG, R. G. HAIRE, R. L. FELLOWS, M. NOÉ, J. R. PETERSON, Transplutonium 1975 (Proc. 4th Intern. Transplutonium Element Symposium, Baden-Baden, Germany, September 13–17, 1975) W. MULLER, R. LINDNER (Eds), North-Holland/American Elsevier, 1976, P. 227.Google Scholar
- 4.J. R. PETERSON, R. L. FELLOWS, J. P. YOUNG, R. G. HAIRE, Proc. 2nd Intern. Conf. on the Electronic Structure of the Actinides, Wroclaw, Poland, September 13–16, 1976, J. MULAK, W. SUSKI, R. TROĆ (Eds), Ossolineum, 1977, p. 111.Google Scholar
- 5.J. F. WILD, E. K. HULET, R. W. LOUGHEED, W. N. HAYES, J. R. PETERSON, R. L. FELLOWS, J. P. YOUNG, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 6.J. R. PETERSON, R. L. FELLOWS, J. P. YOUNG, R. G. HAIRE, (in press).Google Scholar
- 8.R. L. FELLOWS, J. R. PETERSON, J. P. YOUNG, R. G. HAIRE, Proc. 13th Rare Earth Research Conference, Wheeling, WV, October 16–20, 1977.Google Scholar
- 11.D. K. FUJITA, Some Magnetic, Spectroscopic, and Crystallographic Properties of Berkelium, Californium, and Einsteinium, Ph. D. Thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 1969, UCRL-19507.Google Scholar
- 13.J. P. YOUNG, R. G. HAIRE, R. L. FELLOWS, J. R. PETERSON, to be published.Google Scholar