Prediction of the resistance to hypoxia on the basis of modifications of the adenine nucleotide system
- 21 Downloads
An empirical dependence allowing one to identify rhythmic fluctuations of stable and unstable state in respect of hypoxia in the process of adaptation has been developed on the basis of long-term investigation of changes in brain content of adenine nucleotides upon “hypobaric training” of rabbits. The function approximating this dependence enables one to predict the effective number of “hypobaric training” sessions providing for the adaptive reaction.
Key Wordshypoxia AMP ATP energy metabolism adaptation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Ashmarin, V. G. Kokarev, V. V. Sidorov,et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR,228, No. 1, 222–224 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. I. Barbashov and G. I. Grigor'eva,Fiziol. Zh. SSSR 60, No. 2, 283–289 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.T. R. Ivanova and I. N. Rubel',Zh. Evolyuts. Biokhim., No. 5, 279–287 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Z. Meerson, In:Adaptive Medicine: Concept of Long-Term Adaptation [in Russian], Moscow (1993), pp. 88–93.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Pukhov, In:Adaptation of Organism to Highlands, [in Russian], vol. 148, Frunze (1982), p. 116–120.Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Khvatova, In:Dehydrogenases in the Norm and Pathology [in Russian], Gor'kii (1980), 36–43.Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Khvatova, A. N. Sidorkina, and G. V. Mironova,Brain Nucleotides [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.Zh. A. Chotoev and A. A. Nikitin, In:Adaptation of Organism to Highlands, Vol. 148, [in Russian] Frunze (1982), pp. 19–25.Google Scholar
- 9.G. L. Shkorbatov,Zh. Obshch. Biol.,43, No. 6, 775–787 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.S. N. Lyzlova, V. E. Stefanov,Phosphagen Kinases, Roca Baton (1991).Google Scholar