Elastic interaction of wall rocks with stowing material and the coal seam
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCoal Seam Wall Rock Elastic Interaction Rock Pressure Lower Half Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Liberman and R. I. Khaimova-Mal'kova, “Rock pressure on stowing with nonlinear shrinkage characteristic,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polenz. Iskop., No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Liberman and R. I. Khaimova-Mal'kova, “the stress state of the rocks during working of coal seams with stowing of the worked-out area,” No. 107, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Vaisman, V. E. Vdovin, and A. I. Kunin, “Formulations and methods of solving certain rock pressure problems,” in: Mathematical Methods in Mining [in Russian], Part II, Izd. IGD Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Certain Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Mikhlin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 7, 8 (1942).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982