Transformer-type cardiac pacemaker— An induction pacemaker with iron-cored coupling coil
KeywordsOutput Voltage Pulse Generator Silicone Rubber Output Capacitor Tetron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Glenn, W. W., Mauro, A. et al. (1959)New Eng. J. Med.,261, 946.Google Scholar
- Lopez, J. F., Edelist, A. andKatz, L. N. (1964)Circulation Res.,15, 414.Google Scholar
- Rowley, B. A. (1963)I.E.E.E. Trans. Bio-Med. Engng.,BME-10, 176.Google Scholar
- Suma, K. et al. (1965)Digest of the 6th Int. Conf. Med. Electron. Biol. Engng., August, 1965,Tokyo, Japan 48.Google Scholar
- Togawa, T. et al. (1965)Jap. J. med. Electron. biol. Engng.,3, 48.Google Scholar
- Widmann, W. D., Glenn, W. W., Eisenberg, L. andMauro, A. (1964)Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.,111, 992.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 1967