Quantum computation and the conscious machine —the reason why computers will never be smarter than people
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Field Lamb Shift Open Forum Primary Phenomenon Universal Quantum Computer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Eccles, J. (1966). Do mental events cause neural events analogously to the probability fields of quantum mechanics.Proc Roy Soc Lond B 227, 411–428.Google Scholar
- 7.Cooper, L.et al. Systeme d'apprentissage base sur des reseaux de neurones multiples (translated from English and republished at the Intern. Conf. Neural Networks, Biological Computers and Electronic Brains, Lyon, 6–8 March, 1990) (in press).Google Scholar
- 8.Sherrington D. (1990). Magnets, Microchips and memories: from Spin-Glasses to Brains. IBM Symposium on Mind, Matter and Machines, Basle, 18–19 October.Google Scholar
- 11.Puthoff, H. (1990). Everything for nothing.New Scientist 26 July, 52–55.Google Scholar
- 12.Rohrlich, F. (1983). Facing Quantum Mechanical Reality.Science 221, 1251–54.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992