N. N. Maslov's ideas in modern geomechanics
- 41 Downloads
This paper, which is devoted to the 100th anniversary of Professor N. N. Maslov's birth, addresses ideas that he had advanced in the field of soil mechanics and traces their development at the present time.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Maslov, Fundamentals of Engineering Geology and Soil Mechanics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Maslov, Soil Mechanics in Construction Practice [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Maslov, Long-term Stability and Displacement Deformation of Retaining Structures [in Russian], nergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Maslov, Fundamentals of Soil Mechanics and Engineering Geology [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Maslov, Conditions for Stability of Saturated Sands [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Maslov, Applied Soil Mechanics [in Russian], Moscow (1949).Google Scholar