Diosmetin glycosides from caucasian vetch: Isolation and study of biological activity
- 108 Downloads
KeywordsFlavonoid Glycoside Nembutal Diosmetin White Crystalline Powder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Drobot’ko, B. E. Aizeman, M. O. Shvaiger, et al.,Antimicrobial Substances of Higher Plants [in Russian], Acad, Sci. UkrSSR, Kiev (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. Kh. Khalmatov,The Plants Possessing, Diuretic Activity Occurring in Uzbekistan [in Russian], Meditsina (UzSSR), Tashkent (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Andreeva, V. A. Bandyukova, T. P. Leont’eva, and S. A. Rekkandt,Rastit. Resursy, No. 4, 96–100 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.T. R. Seshadri, in:The Chemistry of Flavonoid Compounds, T. R. Leissman (ed.), London (1962), pp. 6–33.Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Mashkovskii,Drugs [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Ocherin,Methodological Recommendations on the Preparation of Patent Applications for New Biologically Active Compounds [in Russian], Perm (1980), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Gatsura,Methods of Primary Pharmacological Characterization of Biologically Active Substances [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1974), pp. 97–98.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999