Elliptic deformations of current algebras and their representations by difference operators
- 53 Downloads
KeywordsModulus Space Meromorphic Function Irreducible Component Simple Root Polynomial Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Odesskii and B. L. Feigin, Vector Bundles on Elliptic Curve and Sklyanin Algebras, Preprint RIMS-1032, q-alg/9509021.Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Drinfel'd, “A new realization of Yangians and of quantum affine algebras,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,36, No. 212 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Stoyanovsky and B. L. Feigin, “Functional models for representations of current algebras and semi-infinite Shubert cells,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,28, No. 1, 68–90 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Feigin and E. V. Frenkel, QuantumW-Algebras and Elliptic Algebras, RIMS Preprint, No. 1027, q-alg/9508009, 1995.Google Scholar
- 6.B. L. Feigin, M. Jimbo, T. Miwa, A. V. Odesskii, and S. Pugai, Algebra of Screening Operators for the DeformW-Algebras, RIMS Preprint, No. 1134, 1997.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998