Certain new robust properties of invariant sets and attractors of dynamical systems
- 68 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Point Invariant Subset Bernoulli Shift Random Dynamical System Topological Conjugacy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Arnold, “Random dynamical systems,” In: Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 1609, 1995, pp. 1–43.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Ch. Yuan and J. A. Yorke, “An open set of maps for which every point is absolutely nonshadowable,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Shub, “Topologically transitive diffeomorphisms onT 4,” In: Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 206, 1971, p. 39.Google Scholar
- 6.L. J. Diaz, E. Pujals, and R. Ures, Normal Hyperbolicity and Robust Transitivity, Preprint PUC-Rio, 1997.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Bonatti and M. Viana, SRB Measures for Partially Hyperbolic Systems Whose Central Direction is Mostly Contracting, Preprint IMPA, 1997.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Viana, Dynamics: A Probabilistic and Geometric Perspective. Volume, I, ICM-98, Berlin, 1998.Google Scholar
- 11.M.Hirsh, C. Pugh, and M. Shub, “Invariant manifolds,” Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 583, 1977.Google Scholar
- 12.A. Katok and B. Hasselblatt, Introduction to the Modern Theory of Dynamical Systems, Cambridge University Press, 1995.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999