Buckling and post-buckling of annular plates on an elastic foundation
- 33 Downloads
On the basis of von Kárman equations, the axisymmetric buckling and post-buckling of annular plates on anelastic foundation is systematically discussed byusing shooting methods.
Key wordselastic foundation shooting method bifurcation solution asymptotic formulae post-buckling analyses
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zhu Zheng-you and Cheng Chang-jun, General mathematical theory of large deflection of thin plates with some holes,Acta Mechanica Sinica,2, 3 (1986), 278–288.Google Scholar
- Cheng Chang-jun and Lu Xiao-an, General mathematical theory of large deflection of thin plates with some holes (continued),Acta Mechanica Sinica,21, 2 (1989), 193–203. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Cheng Chang-jun and Zhu Zheng-you, The buckled states of annular plates,Scientia Sinica (Series A),29, 9 (1986), 954–956.Google Scholar
- Cheng Chang-jun and Lü Xiao-an, Buckling and post-buckling of annular plates in shearing I: Buckling; II: Post-buckling (to appear).Google Scholar
- Cheng Chang-jun and Yang Xiao, The existence of buckled states on a perforated thin plate,Proc. of MMM-3 (1989), 257. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Codlington, E. A. and N. Levison,Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations, McGraw-Hill (1955).Google Scholar
© SUT 1991