Effects of regulatory peptides on changes in the content of brain stem catecholamine in rats during hypoxia and hemorrhage
- 19 Downloads
Effects of regulatory peptides FMRFa, thyroliberin, and Semax (ACTH4–10 analogue) on changes in the content of biogenic amines in rat brain stem observed 1 and 20 min after termination of hypoxia and 5 min after bloodletting (hemorrhage) were studied. The content of norepinephrine decreased to 82% of the control level 20 min after hypobaric hypoxia, while preliminary administration of the peptide complex abolished this effect.
Key Wordshypobaric hypoxia hemorrhage biogenic amines brain stem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Antonova, M. Ya. Akhalaya, A. A. Baizhumanov,et al., Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med.,124, No. 10, 400–402 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.O. N. Zabrodin,Pat. Fiziol., No. 3, 59–61 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. V. Krushinskaya, N. A. Bastricova, and N. A. Sokolova,Vestn. Mos. Univ. Ser. Biol., No. 4, 21–24 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Pshennikova,Pat. Fiziol., No. 3, 85–90 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Ryabov,Emergency Syndromes [in Russian], Moscow (1994).Google Scholar