Asymptotically self invariant sets and perturbed systems
- 23 Downloads
Necessary conditions are obtained for the asymptotically self-invariant sets to be uniformly stable in variation and uniformly asymptotically stable in variation and hese results are employed to study the effect of certain perturbations on asymptotically self-invariant sets.
- F. Brauer,Perturbations of nonlinear systems, IV, MRC. Tech. Summary Report no. 1070 (1970).Google Scholar
- W. A. Coppel,Stability and asymptotic behavior of differential equations, Heath, Boston, 1965.Google Scholar
- V. Lakshmikantham -S. Leela,Differential and integral inequalities, Vols. I and II, Academic Press, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- V. Lakshmikantham -S. Leela,Asymptotically self-invariant sets and conditional stability, Proc. Intern. Symp. Diff. Eqns. and Dyn. Systems, Puerto Rico, 1965; Academic Press, New York, 1967, pp. 363–373.Google Scholar
- T. Yoshizawa,The stability theory by Lyapunov's second method, Math. Soc. Japan, Tokyo, 1967.Google Scholar