Commentary: Model of community health governance: Applicability to community-Based participatory research partnerships
- 152 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Community Health Participatory Research Research Partnership Health Governance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Green LW, George MA, Daniel M, et al.Study of Participatory Research in Health Promotion. Vancouver, BC: University of British Columbia, Royal Society of Canada; 1995.Google Scholar
- 7.Israel BA, Lichtenstein R, Lantz P, et al. The Detroit Community-Academic Urban Research Center: development, implementation and evaluation.J Public Health Manage Pract. 2001;7(5):1–19.Google Scholar
- 10.Schulz AJ, Israel BA, Lantz P. Instrument for evaluating dimensions of group dynamics within community-based participatory research partnerships.Eval Program Plann. In press.Google Scholar
- 11.Israel BA, Schulz AJ, Parker EA, Becker AB, Allen A, et al. Critical issues in developing and following community-based participatory research principles. In: Minkler M, Wallerstein N, eds.Community-Based Participatory Research for Health. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass; 2002:56–73.Google Scholar
- 15.Schulz AJ, Galea S, Krieger JW, eds. Community-based participatory research—addressing social determinants of health: lessons from the Urban Research Centers.Health Educ Behav. 2002;29(3):281–394.Google Scholar
- 16.O'Fallon LR, Dearry A. Community-based participatory research as a tool to advance environmental health sciences.Environ Health Perspec. 2002;110(2):155–159.Google Scholar
- 17.Minkler M, Wallerstein N.Community-Based Participatory Research for Health. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass; 2002.Google Scholar
- 18.Steuart GW. Social and cultural perspectives: community intervention and mental health.Health Educ Q. 1993;(suppl 1):99–111.Google Scholar
© The New York Academy of Medicine 2003