Some mapping properties of representing measures
- 19 Downloads
This paper studies relationships between operators on continuous function spaces and properties of associated vector measures given by Riesz Representation Theorems.
KeywordsContinuous Function Function Space Representation Theorem Vector Measure Mapping Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- G. Bachman -L. Narici,Functional Analysis, Academic Press, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- E. W. Cheney - K. H. Price,Minimal projections, Approximation theory, Proc. Sympos., Lancaster (1969), pp. 261–289, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- N. Dinculeanu,Vector measures, Pergamon Press, Berlin (1967).Google Scholar
- P. Lewis,Permanence properties of absolute continuity conditions, International Conference on Vector and Operator Valued Measures and Applications, Snowbird, Utah, Academic Press (1973), pp. 197–206.Google Scholar
- A. Pietsch,Nuclear locally convex spaces, Ergeb. Math. Grenz., vol.66, Springer-Verlag New York (1972).Google Scholar
- H. Rosenthal,On relatively disjoint families of measures, with some applications to Banach space theory, Studia Math.,27 (1970), pp. 13–36.Google Scholar
© Fondazione Annali di Matematica Para ed Applicata 1975