Dynamics and symmetry. Predictions for modulated waves in rotating fluids
- 130 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Gorman & H. L. Swinney (1981), Spatial and temporal characteristics of modulated waves in the circular Couette system. J. Fluid Mech. (to appear).Google Scholar
- R. Hide (1969), Some laboratory experiments on free thermal convection in a rotating fluid subject to a horizontal temperature gradient and their relation to the theory of the global atmospheric circulation. InThe Global Circulation of the Atmosphere, ed. byG. A. Corby, R. Meteor. Soc., London.Google Scholar
- R. L. Pfeffer, G. Buzyna & R. Kung (1981), Some selected notes and data on wave dispersion in a rotating differentially heated annulus of fluid. Unpublished notes, Geophys. Fluid Dynamics Institute, Florida State University.Google Scholar
- M. Renardy (1981), Bifurcations from rotating waves. Arch. Rational Mech. An. (to appear).Google Scholar
- H. D. White & E. L. Koshneider (1981), Convection in a rotating, laterally heated annulus. Pattern velocities and amplitude oscillations. Preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag GmbH & Co. KG Berlin Heidelberg 1982