Nonlinear boundary value problems and a global inverse function theorem
- 58 Downloads
Existence and uniqueness results are obtained for nonlinear periodic and Dirichlet boundary value problems by using results about the corresponding linearized problems and a global inverse function theorem.
KeywordsDirichlet Boundary Inverse Function Linearize Problem Uniqueness Result Nonlinear Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- P. Hartman,Ordinary differential equations, Wiley, 1964.Google Scholar
- F. John,Lectures on advanced numerical analysis, Nelson, 1966.Google Scholar
- T. Kato,Perturbation theory, Springer-Verlag, 1966.Google Scholar
- W. Rudin,Principles of Mathematical Analysis, McGraw-Hill, 1964.Google Scholar
- J. T. Schwartz,Nonlinear functional analysis, Gordon and Beach, 1969.Google Scholar
© Fondazione Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata 1975