Spaces of operator-valued measures on topological spaces
- 22 Downloads
Let X be a completely regular space and E a locally convex space. We study a space M(B, E′) of E′-valued measures defined on the algebra generated by the zero subsets of X. We also study certain subspaces of M(B, E′).
KeywordsTopological Space Convex Space Regular Space Zero Subset
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- N. Dinculeanu,Vector measures (Pergamon Press, 1967).Google Scholar
- A. K. Katsaras,Locally convex topologies on spaces of continuous vector functions, Math. Noch.,17 (1976), pp. 211–226.Google Scholar
- A. K. Katsaras,Vector-valued measures and strict topologies, Annali di Mat. IV, Vol. CVI (1975), pp. 261–272.Google Scholar
- S. Mossiman,The strict topology and the ordered vector space C(X) (preprint).Google Scholar
- A. Peressini,Ordered topological vector spaces, Harper and Ro, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- H. Schaefer,Topological vector spaces, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1971).Google Scholar
- V. Varadarajan,Measures on topological spaces, Amer. Math. Soc. Transl., (2)48 (1965), pp. 161–228.Google Scholar
© Fondazione Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata 1977