On the absolute summability of factored Fourier series
- 19 Downloads
In this paper the author has considered the harmonic summability of the factored Fourier series when ϕα(t), α > 0, is of bounded variation.
KeywordsFourier Series Bounded Variation Absolute Summability Harmonic Summability Factor Fourier Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- G.H. Hardy, Divergent Series, Oxford, 1949.Google Scholar
- Nand Kishore,On the absolute Nörlund summability factors, To be published in Revista di Matematica.Google Scholar
- E. Kogbetliantz,Sommation des séries et intégrales divergentes par les moyennes arithmétiques et typiques, Mémorial des Sc. Math., No. 51, 1931.Google Scholar
- N.E. Nörlund,Sur une application des fonctions permutables, Lunds Universitis Arsskrift (2), 16 (1919), No 3.Google Scholar
- T. Singh,Certain Problems in the summability of Fourier series and its associated series, D. Phil. Thesis, Allahabad University, (1964).Google Scholar
© Nicola Zanichelli Editore 1966