Interpolation of several banach spaces
- 91 Downloads
Peetre's K- and J-methods for interpolation are extended to the situation of more than two spaces. The theory developed is applied to interpolation of Lp-spaces with weights and to spaces of Besov and Sobolev type.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- N. Bourbaki,Intégration, Chapitre 7. Mesure de Haar, Hermann, Paris, 1963.Google Scholar
- N. Kerzman,Interpolation among n quasinormed spaces, Notes, Buenos Aires, 1966.Google Scholar
- J. Peetre,A theory of interpolation of normed spaces, Notes, Brasilia, 1963 (= otas de matematica,39 (1968)).Google Scholar
- J. Peetre,On a fundamental lemma in the theory of interpolation spaces, Technical report, Lund, 1968.Google Scholar
- J. Peetre,Banach couples, Technical report, Lund, 1971.Google Scholar
© Nicola Zanichelli Editore 1974