KeywordsSocial Psychology Social Issue Participatory Action Cross Cultural Psychology Participatory Action Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boelen, W. A. Marianne 1992. “Street Corner Society: Cornerville Revisited” pp. 11–51 inJournal of Contemporary Ethnography 21:1.Google Scholar
- Greenwood, Davydd J. and Jose Luis González Santos 1993.Industrial Democracy as Process: Participatory Action Research in the Fagor Cooperative Group of Mondragon. Van Gorcum, Assen/Mastricht. Stockholm.Google Scholar
- Denzin, Norman K. 1992. “Whose Corner is it, Anyway?” p. 26 inJournal of Contemporary Ethnography 21:1.Google Scholar
- Geertz, Clifford 1988.Works and Lives: The Anthropologist as Author. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press.Google Scholar
- Orlandella, Angelo Ralph 1992. “Boelen May Know Holland, Boelen May Know Barzini, but Boelen Doesn't Know Diddle about the North End!” pp. 69–79 inJournal of Contemporary Ethnography 21:1.Google Scholar
- Reinharz, Shulanit 1992.Feminist Methods in Social Research. New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Whyte, William F. 1943, 1955, 1981, 1993.Street Corner Society Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc 1995