The approximation problem for Sobolev maps between two manifolds
- 436 Downloads
KeywordsManifold Approximation Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Be1]Bethuel, F., A characterization of maps inH 1(B 3,S 2) which can be approximated by smooth maps. To appear.Google Scholar
- [BBC]Bethuel, F., Brezis, H. & Coron, J. M., Relaxed energies for harmonic maps. To appear.Google Scholar
- [CG]Coron, J. M. & Gulliver, R., Minimizingp-harmonic maps into spheres. To appear.Google Scholar
- [E]Escobedo, M. To appear.Google Scholar
- [F]Fuchs, M.,p-harmonic Hindernisprobleme. Habilitationsschrift, Düsseldorf, 1987.Google Scholar
- [H]Helein, F., Approximations of Sobolev maps between an open set and an Euclidean sphere, boundary data, and singularities. To appear.Google Scholar
- [L]Luckhaus, S., Partial Hölder continuity of minima of certain energies among maps into a Riemannian manifold. To appear inIndiana Univ. Math. J. Google Scholar
- [SU3]Schoen, R. & Uhlenbeck, K., Approximation theorems for Sobolev mappings. To appear.Google Scholar
- [Wo]Wood, J. C., Non existence of solution to certain Dirichlet problems for harmonic maps. Preprint Leeds University (1981).Google Scholar
© Almqvist & Wiksell 1991