Theorems on instability of systems with respect to linear approximation
- 22 Downloads
We study the problem of instability of solutions of differential equations with a stationary linear part and a nonstationary nonlinear compact part in a Banach space.
KeywordsBanach Space Trivial Solution Continuous Operator Convergent Subsequence Linear Continuous Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Daletskii and M. G. Krein,Stability of Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow 1970.Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Difference equations in functional spaces,” in: D. I. Martynyuk,Addition II, Lectures on Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972), pp. 197–222.Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “On the theory of stability of systems with respect to the first approximation,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser.A, No. 9, 27–30 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.V. E. Slyusarchuk,Bounded Solutions of Functional and Functional-Difference Equations [in Russian], Author’s Abstract of the Doctoral Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Rovno (1983).Google Scholar
- 13.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Instability of autonomous systems with respect to the linear approximation,” in:Asymptotic Methods and Their Application to Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1990), pp. 112–114.Google Scholar
- 15.S. G. Krein (editor),Functional Analysis [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow 1972.Google Scholar
- 17.B. P. Demidovich,Lectures on Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow 1967.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997