Engineering bases of the architecture of hydraulic developments with arch dams
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Gishin, Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Gosstroizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Eristov (editor), Arch-Dam Engineering [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Matveev and V. M. Serebryanskii, “The hydroelectric station and its architecture”, Gidrotekh. Stroitel”, No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Orlov, “The architecture of hydroelectric plants”, Gidrotekh, Stroitel'., No. 11 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Grishin (editor), Dams [in Russian], Transactions of the V. V. Kuibyshev Moscow Civil Engineering Institute, No. 46 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Grands Barrages, Coyne et Bellier, Paris (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.Dams in Japan, Japanese National Committee on Large Dams, Tokyo (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.T. W. Mermel, Register of Dams in the USA, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.World Dams Today, Japan Dam Assoc. Tokyo (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.World Dams Today, Japan Dam Assoc. Tokyo (1971).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1974