Model investigations of wave formation in solid ice cover from the motion of a submarine
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Model Investigation Industrial Mathematic Wave Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Kozin, “A multibodied submarine”, Inventor's Certificate No. 1,233,401, Otkryt. Izobret., No. 19 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Ya. Ryvlin and D. E. Kheisin, Tests on Ships in Ice [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Kozin, “A method of breaking ice cover,”, Inventor's Certificate No. 1,605,471, Otkryt. Izobret., No. 41 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zuev and V. M. Kozin, The Use of Hovercraft to Break Ice Cover [in Russian], Izd. DVGU, Vladivostok (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.D. E. Kheisin, Ice-Cover Dynamics [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Kozin, “Modelling of flexural-gravitational waves in a solid cover”, in: Theory and Strength of Ice-Breakers [in Russian], Izd. GPI, Gor'kii (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Kozin, “The estimate of ice breaking capacity by a moving load”, in: Proceedings of the 7th International Offshore Mechanics Conference, USA (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994