Operations and compositions in transrecursive operators
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Burgin and Yu. M. Borodyanskii, “Infinite processes and superrecursive algorithms”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR321, No. 5, 874–879 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Burgin, “Limit Turing machines”, Abstr. AMS,4, No. 4 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.J. L. Kelley, General Topology, Van Nostrand, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Rogers, Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.M. S. Burgin, Abstract Theory of Properties and Nonclassical Logics [in Russian], IF AN SSSR, Moscow (1985), pp. 109–118.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995