An involution and dynamics for theq-deformed quantum top
- 21 Downloads
An involution on the phase space of the q-deformed quantum top is constructed which singles out a q-analog of its compact form, and a dynamics compatible with this involution is proposed which imitates the motion of the classical symmetric top. Bibliography:15 titles.
KeywordsPhase Space Compact Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. Drinfeld, “Quantum Groups,” Proc. ICM-86, Berkeley, California (1986, 1987), pp. 798–820.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Manin, “Quantum groups and non-commutative de Rahm complex,” Bonn preprint MPI/91-47 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Zumino,Lecture given at Leipzig (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Yu. Alekseev, L. D. Faddeev, M. A. Semenov-Tian-Shansky, and A. Volkov, “The unravelling of the quantum group structure in the WZNW theory,” Preprint CERN-TH-5981/91 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.L. D. Faddeev, “Quantum symmetry in conformal field theory by Hamiltonian methods,” Lectures given at Cargese, summer 1991.Google Scholar
- 10.L. D. Faddeev, N. Yu. Reshetikhin, and L. A. Takhtadjan,Leningrad Math. J.,1, 178–206 (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.N. Yu. Reshetikhin and M. A. Semenov-Tian-Shansky,Lett. Math. Phys.,19 (1990).Google Scholar
- 13.A. Yu. Alekseev, H. Grosse, and V. Schomerus, “Combinatorial quantization of the Hamiltonian Chern Simons theory,” HUTMP 94-B336,Commun. Math. Phys., to appear.Google Scholar
- 14.L. D. Faddeev and P. N. Pyatov, “The Differential Calculus on Quantum Linear Groups,” Preprint hep-th/9402070.Google Scholar
- 15.A. Yu. Alekseev and V. Schomerus, “Representation theory of Chern Simons observables,” in preparation.Google Scholar