A study of the elastic deformations in a thermoelastic inhomogeneous solid of revolution
- 21 Downloads
We construct a mathematical model for studying the elastic deformations in a thermoelastic inhomogeneous solid of revolution applicable to sliding bearings. The method of numerical solution is based on the grid method and the relaxation method.
KeywordsMathematical Model Elastic Deformation Relaxation Method Grid Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Ya. Bartish, I. V. Ogirko, and V. M. Farat, “Solution of the two-dimensional nonlinear heat equation by the Newton-Kantorovich method,”Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, No. 23, 23–26 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.G. B. Iosilevich, P. A. Lebedev, and V. S. Strelyaev,Applied Mechanics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.R. S. Kuropas' and I. V. Ogirko,Optimization of the Deformations of Type Shapes on the Basis of Shell Theory [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, L'vov (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Ogirko, “The stress-optimal temperature field in a local region of a flexible structure,”Probl. Prochn., No. 2, 69–72 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach, Yu. M. Kolyano, and M. M. Semerak,Temperature Fields and Stresses in Elements of Electrovacuum Devices [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar