Integrable systems on the sphere with elastic interaction potentials
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsInteraction Potential Integrable System Elastic Interaction Elastic Interaction Potential
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. Mozer, “Some aspects of integrable Hamiltonian systems,”Usp. Mat. Nauk,36, No. 5, 109–151.Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Veselov, “Confocal Surfaces and Integrable Billiards on the Sphere and in the Lobachevskii Space,” Preprint. Forschungsinstitute für Mathematik, ETH Zürich.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Kozlov, “On dynamics in spaces of constant curvature,”Vestnik Mosk. Univ. Ser. Mat. Mekh. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Jacobi,Lecture in Dynamics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1936).Google Scholar
- 7.E. T. Whittaker,Analytical Dynamics [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1937).Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Dubrovin, “Theta-functions and nonlinear equations,”Usp. Mat. Nauk,32, No. 2, 11–80.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995