Birational automorphisms of double spaces with singularities
KeywordsDouble Space Birational Automorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. V. Pukhlikov, “A note on the Iskovskikh-Manin theorem about a three-dimensional quartic,”Tr. Mat. Inst. Ros. Akad. Nauk,208 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Pukhlikov, “Rational curves with prescribed branches,”Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 1. Mat., Mekh. (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Pukhlikov, “Birational automorphisms of a double space and a double quadric,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,52, No. 1, 229–239 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Fano, “Observazioni sopra alcune varieta non razionali aventi tutti i generi nulli,”Atti Acc. Torino,6, 1067–1072 (1946).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Iskovskikh and A. V. Pukhlikov, “Birational automorphisms of Fano varieties,” In:Geometry of Complex Projective Varieties, Mediterranean Press (1993), pp. 191–202.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Kollar, “Nonrational hypersurfaces,” Preprint (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997