KeywordsPolitical Philosophy Modern Philosophy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coser, L. A. A dialogue of the deaf.Contemporary Sociology. 1979,8, (September). 680–682.Google Scholar
- Giddens, A. Schutz and Parsons: Problems of meaning and subjectivity.Contemporary Sociology, 1979,8 (September). 682–685.Google Scholar
- Husserl, E.Logical investigations. Two volumes (J. N. Findlay, trans.). London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1970.Google Scholar
- Parsons, T.The structure of social action. Two volumes. New York: The Free Press, 1968.Google Scholar
- Rehorick, D. A.The hermeneutics of social action: A study in the convergence of phenomenology and sociological theory. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alta., 1974.Google Scholar
- Schutz, A.Collected papers I: The problem of social reality (M. Natanson, ed.). The Hague: Martinus Nijhoff, 1962.Google Scholar
- Schutz, A.The phenomenology of the social world (G. Walsh & F. Lehnert, trans.). Evanston, Ill.:Northwestern University Press, 1967.Google Scholar
- Valone, J. J. Two social theorists and a second look.Phenomenology and Social Science Newsletter, 1979,7 Nos. 2, 3, pp. 2–7; 4–6.Google Scholar
- Wagner, H. R. Theory of action and sociology of the life-world.Contemporary Sociology, 1979,8 (September). 685–687.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1980