Sub PPB level determination of eperison in human plasma by GC/MS
- 23 Downloads
Very low concentrations (down to 0.2 ng/mL) of an antispasmodic drug (Eperison) can be extracted from human plasma and analyzed by GC/MS. For sample preparation and preconcentration, solid phase extraction (SPE) has been employed. A double focussing mass spectrometer was interfaced with a capillary GC column for the GC/MS analysis. The gas chromatograph was equipped with an on-column injector to avoid thermal decomposition.
Key WordsGas chromatography mass spectrometry Solid phase extraction Eperison in Human plasma Trace determination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Kinter, S. Singh, R. A. Felder, J. Chromatogr.496, 201 (1989).Google Scholar
- K. E. Brooks, N. B. Smith, Clin. Chem.35, 2100 (1989).Google Scholar
- F. Bruner, G. Bertoni, G. Crescentini, J. Chromatogr.167, 399 (1978).Google Scholar
- F. Andreolini, A. di Corcia, A. Laganà, R. Samperi, Clin. Chem.310, 208 (1983).Google Scholar
- F. Andreolini, C. Borra, A. di Corcia, R. Samperi, J. Chromatogr.310, 208 (1984).Google Scholar
- Halvor Jaeger (Editor), “Capillary Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry in Medicine and Pharmacology”, Hüthig, Heidelberg, FRG, 1987.Google Scholar